Plastic surgeon MUDr. Otakar Lucák has almost 30 years of experience in the field of plastic and aesthetic surgery. He acquired his medical degree in 1985 after graduating from Palacký University Olomouc. For 18 years, he successfully managed a private Clinic of Plastic Surgery Ostrava Inc., which he had founded.
He gained specialization in the field of general surgery while he was working at University Hospital in Ostrava and postgraduate certification in the field of plastic surgery in 1993. For several years, he worked as deputy senior doctor at the plastic surgery department in Třinec.
Apart from regular participation at conferences with experts in the field, he has been organizing workshops on modern trends and experience in the field of plastic surgery for over 20 years. Together with a traumatologist MUDr. Ladislav Lukáč, they were the first physicians in the Czech Republic to apply a new patented treatment technique for arthrosis. Specially adjusted blood serum called Orthokin and the subsequent application of stem cells poses a successful treatment for this condition.
He has been working in the field of plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery for more than 25 years. He has been engaged in cancer surgery, surgery of congenital anomalies, clefts of the face and penis, congenital limb defects, burns treatment, treatment for post-traumatic conditions and deformities.
From the whole range of plastic surgery, MUDr. Lucák is most interested in aesthetic surgeries and procedures.
This physician consults in
- Faculty of Medicine at Palacký University Olomouc – 1985
- Fellowship led by prof. MUDr. Fára, DrSc., doc. MUDr. Tvrdka at Plastic Surgery Clinic, University Královské Vinohrady, Prague
- Vysoké nad Jizerou – Hand Surgery
- Fellowship at the Institute of Plastic Surgery and Medical Beauty Care, Prague
- Postgraduate certification in surgery, 1st level – 1988
- Postgraduate certification in plastic surgery, 2nd level – 1993
- Secondary physician at the Department of Plastic and Burn Medicine, University Hospital Ostrava
- Deputy senior doctor at the Department of Plastic Surgery, Třinec Hospital
- Owner and chief physician of a private plastic and aesthetic surgery clinic in Ostrava
- Private practice in the field of plastic and aesthetic surgery – chief physician
- Specialist in aesthetic surgery at leading Czech clinics since 2014
- Certificate about expert qualification in aesthetic surgery
- International courses and training Vienna, Austria/Rome, Italy
- Postgraduate certificate in plastic surgery
- Certificate of the Czech Medical Chamber about the execution of medical practice in the field of surgery
- Certificate of the Czech Medical Chamber about the execution of medical practice in the field of plastic surgery
- Specialization in aesthetic surgeries and procedures of aesthetic medicine
- Cosmetic surgery (whole range)
- Certificate about laser operation
- Certificate about injection fillers and botulo. application
- Certificate about Aptos threads application
"A physician of any field must provide the best possible medical care responsibly and with a clear conscience."MUDr. Otakar Lucák
Before and after
- He actively presents his experience at conferences in the Czech Republic and abroad and contributes to popular scientific magazines:
- Combination of Surgical Solutions to Breast Drop and Enlargement
- Prolapse of an Implant – Casuistry, New solutions
- Is There a Justifiable Reason for a Subglandular Implant Placement?
- Risks of Infraorbital Injection Fillers
- Warning. Misuse of Data From Medical Lectures
- Quo Vadis, Czech Plastic Surgery?
- Brow Suspension
- Prevention of Thromboembolic Disease Within Private Practice
- Stem Cells – Safety of Use
- Diagnostic of Breast Implant Ruptures
- Mammoplasty – Types of Surgical Solutions
- Shaping of Figure Using Liposuction
- Novelties Within Plastic Surgery
- Nose Augmentation Using Medpor Material